Please read the information below if you are considering enrolling your child at Byford Primary School
Enrolment at Byford Primary School is a two-step process.
Complete an Application to Enrol form, and return to the school with the documents listed below:
It is a requirement of the school, that we sight and photocopy the originals of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate.
- Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) Statement provided by Medicare (available from the Medicare website).
- Proof of Residency, two documents including any of the following; Current Shire Rates notice, Utilities Account, Rental Agreement (current).
- Visa documentation or Citizenship certificates (if applicable).
- Most recent School Report and NAPLAN results (if applicable).
- Family Court Orders (if applicable).
If the Application to Enrol has been approved, a Byford Primary School Enrolment form will be sent to you to complete and return. You will also be provided with any other information you may require to complete the enrolment process.
Or: You may also download the enrolment form here.
YOUR APPLICATION TO ENROL FORM MUST HAVE BEEN APPROVED BEFORE WE WILL BE ABLE TO ACCEPT AN ENROLMENT FORM FOR YOUR CHILD
Once the enrolment has been approved, you can purchase school uniforms from the Uniform Shop which is run by the Byford Primary School P & C, and is open on Wednesdays between 8.30 - 9.00am.