Please read the information below if you are considering enrolling your child at Byford Primary School
Enrolment at Byford Primary School is a two-step process
Complete an Application to Enrol form (Part A), and return to the school with the documents listed below. Enrolment forms and supporting documents can be emailed to Byford.PS@education.wa.edu.au or handed in at the school office.
Kindergarten & Pre-Primary - Applications to Enrol for 2023
Byford Primary School is now taking enrolment applications for students entering Kindergarten and Pre Primary in 2023.
We offer two kindergarten programs – one at Byford Community Kindergarten located on Park Road and one at Byford Primary School located on Clifton Street. Your child can only enrol in one of these programs.
What is the difference between a Community Kindergarten and a school-based Kindergarten? Please click here for the Kindergarten Information Sheet
Remember, your child can only enrol in one of these programs.
Children enrolling in Kindergarten must be up to date with all scheduled immunisations for their age to be able to enrol.
All children can be enrolled in the compulsory years of schooling (Pre-primary to Year 12) regardless of their immunisation status.
It is a requirement of the school, that we sight and photocopy the originals of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate.
- Immunisation Record:
- an AIR Immunisation History Statement no more than two months old; or
- an AIR Immunisation History Form no more than six months old, only if the child is on a catch-up schedule, or
- a valid immunisation certificate issued or declared by the Chief Health Officer (see the school or your GP for more information).
- Proof of Residency, two documents including any of the following; Current Shire Rates notice, Utilities Account, Rental Agreement (current).
- Visa documentation or Citizenship certificates (if applicable).
- Most recent School Report and NAPLAN results (if applicable).
- Family Court Orders (if applicable).
If the Application to Enrol has been approved, a Byford Primary School Enrolment form (Part B) will be sent to you to complete and return. You will also be provided with any other information you may require to complete the enrolment process.
YOUR APPLICATION TO ENROL FORM MUST HAVE BEEN APPROVED BEFORE WE WILL BE ABLE TO ACCEPT AN ENROLMENT FORM FOR YOUR CHILD
Once the enrolment has been approved, you can purchase school uniforms from the Uniform Shop which is run by the Byford Primary School P & C. Please click on the link below for more information.